Profile: After studying marketing in Milan, I have started my career in the online media in the wonderful city of Amsterdam. I write for interesting people who are willing to change their lives with their brilliant ideas and ventures. Beside entrepreneurship, advertising is my other passion. Since I was a child, I was almost more interested in the commercial breaks than movies themselves. I don't like that much playing soccer, wired for being an Italian. I am sociable and courious of technology, innovations and I strongly support ideas from valuable people.
Posts by Riccardo Ciaobasta:
- Welcome to the incredible world of Appsterdam
- Co-create to innovate:all of us can be part of something great. PR Salon Event in Amsterdam
- Appsterdam turns two years old. Join the birthday party Saturday 20 April in Amsterdam
- What space is still left for paper in this future of Mobile Devices? Let advertising explain it to you
- Never heard of Crowdfunding? The real pioneer Pim Betist speaks at the Global BDN Event in Amsterdam
- Matteo Di Pascale, the creative tools for creativity. Founder of Intuiti Creative Cards.
- Digital Advertising is an Acronym Jungle. Clarifying RTB, SSPs etc.
- How To Bootstrap Your Business with Online Freelancers. Elance at Global BDN Event in Amsterdam
- Top 5 Inspiration Commercials At The Amsterdam Event The Source Presents
- Lizeila Martijn, the wine taste of exotic. Founder of L’Vine